Monday, October 12, 2009

Strike A Pose Guys Edition!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let you know about something I am very excited about!
I have been accepted into the Strike-A-Pose Competition! My entry is the very handsome Jet!
If you are interested you can follow the competition by clicking on Jets Lovely face! I wish I could ask you to vote for me but alas it is all up to the judges!

If you would like to follow the competition you can here
http://sapguys.wordpress.com/



What do you think of Jet?
Wish Me luck!!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah he's hot, but is he mitch hot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you make it to the finale, others will get the chance to vote for Jet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! Best of luck with Jet!

    My female sim, Charlotte Fox, is in the Strike-A-Pose Cycle 2 for women ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elizabeth!
    Good Luck with Charlotte! I will have to go over and take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ELIZABETH!

    I tried to comment on your blog and I cant! It asks for you to type the letters in the box as verification but it wont let you actually scroll down to where you need to do that and the button you need to sumbit your comment?

    Maybe that is why other people haven't commented yet?

    Anyway I really like your blog and I am going to add you to my links!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH PUPPY!
    JET is smoking!
    I think your totally in for the win!!

    ReplyDelete